dmAnswers: Your very own 24-7 corporate call centre
dmAnswers provides ‘real people’ to answer any calls you miss at any time– saving you from losing business. The service answers calls in your company name and relays the message you specified as to why you are not available.
This presents a much friendlier and more corporate ‘voice’ for your business, convincing customers to leave their personal details rather than ignoring the voicemail and hanging up. What’s more, dmAnswers then sends you their message and contact details by SMS and email.
Key features & benefits of dmAnswers
- Give callers the impression you’re a ‘corporate enterprise’… however many people you actually employ
- Avoid losing business by getting contact details from callers who normally don’t leave voicemail
- Save money by using our professional answering team without the expense of employing receptionists
- Relax about missing calls, confident that our team can handle them on your behalf
- Use the call centre as an ‘overflow’ at times when you’re especially busy or business is booming
- Stay open 24-7, even taking calls while you sleep
- dmAnswers takes the name, contact number and a short message from every caller
- The details are sent to you immediately by SMS and email
How much does it cost?
dmAnswers is available at affordable prices for all business – with no hidden per minute costs. A monthly subscription costs just £19.50 plus VAT, which includes up to 15 calls with immediate SMS/email notification. Any additional messages are then charges at £1.25+VAT.